EVOLUTION 2012 – The Secret to Awakening the Body-Temple
Workshop with Amoda and Kavi and Mantra Concert with ILLUMINA
- Rejuvenate your Body and step into a Radiant Life of Well-Being and Joy.
- Heal your Mind and align to the Creative Power of Existence.
- Awaken the Power of your Heart with Beautiful Chanting & Mantras
- and be nourished by Unconditional Love.
At this workshop you will discover:
- Why Rejuvenating your Body through Cleansing and Conscious Eating
- is the foundation of Spiritual Evolution;
- Why the emotional addiction to food keeps us limited and how we can evolve
- beyond this into our Highest Potential;
- Why a plant-based Living Foods and Superfood Diet is the Way of the Future.
In 2012 and beyond, we are being called to purify our minds, emotions and bodies so that we become vehicles of light. The clearer your body-temple, the more elevated is your well-being and the more light you can emanate. When your inner radiance shines forth, not only do you step into a life of self-empowerment and freedom, but you also become a guiding light for others. This workshop is packed with insight, inspiration and illumination.
Amoda Maa Jeevan has a special interest in Conscious Eating and Living Foods, having explored this with Kavi over many years. In this workshop she brings her personal expertise as well as her Radical Awakening teaching to the relationship between consciousness and the physical vehicle.
Kavi Jezzie Hockaday is the founder of the Divine Kitchen, as well as a uniquely talented musician.
He transformed his own life from toxic hell to amazing health and today he gives talks and workshops on Elevated Health. He brings his personal experience and knowledge to this workshop as well as his music to create a bridge between body and soul.
ILLUMINA are two divinely inspired musicians who hold a space of healing and celebration, using the mediums of Sacred Sound and Mantra to reconnect to the still, silent presence of our divine nature.
Date: Sunday, APRIL 1st
Workshop will be from 3.30 – 6.30pm
Dinner Break from 6.30 – 7.30pm
Please bring yummy vegetarian food to share (plant-based “living food” preferable).
Mantra Concert from 7.30 – 9.30pm
Location: Essex Unitarian Church,
112 Palace Gardens Terrace, Notting Hill Gate, London W8 4RT
This event is by DONATION ONLY – Suggested Donation is £35 – £55
(a percentage of the donations will go to the Foundation of Conscious Change)
Please Note – No need to book in advance (please pay on the day with CASH or CHEQUE), but we appreciate it if you let us know you will be attending.
For general enquiries, go to the website. Click here